Ordering your Centenary Gold Double Thick ‘800’ Printers Cards
Our minimum order value is £25 excluding VAT and carriage. All prices shown are exclusive of VAT
When ordering please state the product reference number and total quantity required.
We are always on hand to help you make the best use of our products.
Our printers cards are available from stock for next day delivery. Charges are incurred for trade counter, but if you need a bespoke size we are happy to provide you with an estimate.
If you need matching envelopes you’ll find a suitable selection to choose from in our stock envelopes section. Samples of envelopes and cards are available on request by filling out our sample request form or calling our office.
So, you’ve selected the best quality and have received your printed Centenary Gold business cards, but what next?
- Store your Centenary Gold cards in a protective holder to ensure they are always presented at their best.
- Carry them with you at all times, but only give them out when they are requested.
- Hand over the business card with the text facing the recipient.
- When they are exchanged, take a moment to look at what you’ve received.
Your Centenary Gold card can reinforce your brand, instantly associate you with that brand, define your business and provide phone, email, fax and postal information. It can even bear a QR code, to direct your client’s smartphone straight to your website.
- Allow us to present your card.