Envelopes are often underrated, with the focus lying on the contents inside. An envelope is the first interaction your customers will have with your business and its character, and at Baddeley Brothers, we believe that first impressions can never be given too much importance. Choose from our large range of high-quality stock or have a bespoke design to meet your exact needs and specifications. We offer a large range of colours and materials. For added finesse, choose to embellish your with our creative print techniques such as die-stamping, blind embossing, thermography, foil blocking and copper plate engraving.
What type will you choose?
- Baddeley Brothers stock a large range of high quality stock envelopes and trade printers cards.
- All of our stock and special orders are made to exacting quality control standards at our factory based in London.
- From single-colour litho printing to multi-colour engraving, Baddeley brothers can print on the outer and inner areas of stock. Opaque security solids and logotype repeat patterns can be printed at our factory.
- We recommend blind embossing, die-stamping, foil blocking, letterpress and full colour digital for envelopes. A vast range of colours is available.
- Custom rise to the occasion and establish your credentials even before their contents are revealed.
- Baddeley Brothers use blank-fed Winkler & Dunnebier machines.
- We manufacture custom bespoke envelopes to the highest quality at our envelope printing facility. We can give you almost any finish you want.
- We offer flexible quantities, free samples and short delivery times plus various in-house printing options and a wealth of technical knowledge and experience.
- A tissue-lined offers an added layer of elegance which is sure to be appreciated by your recipients. Choose from half-lined or fully-lined and a large selection of colours and styles. Our tissue lines envelopes are finished by hand in our London factory.
- Our tissue lined can be fully customised. You can choose from a variety of sizes, colours, materials and styles.