Critics acclaimed it, designers loved it and now the judges have crowned it the best example of Print Design at the Drum Design Awards 2016.
To celebrate, we’re giving away two copies of the Baddeley Brothers book signed by the Gentle Author, David Pearson, Lucinda Rogers and Adam Dant.
To be in with a chance to win, simply tell us why you love print by tweeting us @BaddeleyBros using #BBbook, or comment on our Facebook page.
We’ll be choosing our favourite two on 7 July 2016 at 12noon.
Terms & Conditions:
- The promoter is: Baddeley Brothers Ltd (company no. 2816198), whose registered office is at 6, Bayford Industrial Centre, Bayford Street, Hackney, London, E8 3SE, England.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Baddeley Brothers and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Twitter and Facebook.
- Closing date for entry will be 7 July 2016 at 12noon. After this time, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- To enter, simply tell us why you love print via a tweet using #BBbook or Facebook comment
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Two prizes are available. Each prize is as follows: A signed copy of the Baddeley Brothers book, including postage to a UK address.
- The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator.
- The winners will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. Reasonable and appropriate efforts will be made to contact the winners about the prize, but if a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winners when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winners names will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to Baddeley Brothers and not to any other party.